Wednesday, April 28, 2010

my first blog ever in the whole world

I decided when I was driving today that I always have the best thoughts when I am driving. What am I supposed to do with them when I'm driving? I can't necessarily write them down. I have had far too many car accidents for one person and that would just be the cause of another one. Especially driving down the 15 in Salt Lake City. If any of you have ever driven on that freeway, then you know what I mean. I also have thought about recording myself. But that just makes me laugh. That is way too time-consuming and seems a little too involved with myself. I also have thought a lot about writing my thoughts down once I get home and have some time. Maybe some day I could write a book. I never find the time for that either. Then it came to me to just start a blog. So many people are doing it, why can't I? I am always on the computer whether I am at work or at home, working, doing homework, and stalking people on facebook. Now I can just add blog-writing to that resume. Hopefully. Let's all think positive thoughts for me and my blogging. I am hoping to spread some wisdom and laughter. That's all we need, right? No? You need more? How can I help?

1 comment:

  1. We do seem to have good conversations when you are driving places, my dear sister :)

    btw is Astrid, the only way I could comment is with my crappy livejournal!

    ReplyDelete